Testimony About Brokenness

 

TESTIMONY ABOUT BROKENNESS

My testimony about relating to brokenness:  I felt broken and really defeated after I let my anxiety get to me and lost a job opportunity because of it. During that time I got an encouraging note with these lyrics on it from someone at church who I encouraged 2 weeks before:

We pray for wisdom, Your voice to hear

And we cry in anger when we cannot feel You near

We doubt Your goodness, we doubt Your love

As if every promise from Your word is not enough

And all the while, You hear each desperate plea

And long that we'd have faith to believe

 

God even fixed what I was worried about without me doing much about it. It was such a blessing. That's how much he loves us. (This happened in November)

Romans 8:28: And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

 ️Even when I don't see it, You're working Even when I can't feel it, You're working You never stop, You never stop working (Waymaker- I heard these lyrics on my way to church that day).

I also felt broken and really angry after an injury that occurred in college (2016) as well. God really opened my eyes about a lot of different things then including:

·         How people should treat me

·         How my behaviors/coping skills from past trauma weren’t healthy

·         My thoughts weren’t healthy

Also, He gave me a very important message when I was having a really dark day emotionally. He told me that I am loved and needed. I really needed that reminder. It was a really dark time for me but He helped me through it. Additionally, He helped me/is still helping me through all the emotions I had/have that I was keeping inside. Little did I know that his purpose from that situation was he wanted me to heal in general?

Comments

Popular Posts